Guide to Human Design Generator
Human Design Generators make up about 37-38% of the world population and are here to respond, that is build. Generators have a defined Sacral Center with no direct connectivity to the Throat Center. Pure Generators should not be confused with Manifesting Generators, who do in fact have a direct connection to the Throat Center. Generators have consistent access to power, and their aura is open and inclusive. The Generator name comes from its primary energy center, which is the Sacral or the “generator” center.
Human Design Generator Strategy
The correct Strategy for the Generator is to wait to respond. When they wait for life to present itself, Generators attract everyone and everything with opportunities coming their way automatically. All things come to the Human Design Generator on their own timing. They do not need to initiate action in fear of missing out; all that is right for them will be attracted naturally.
Generators are also here to master whatever they make a correct commitment to through responding. It should be noted that the Sacral Center can only respond in the moment with a “Yes” or “No” answer. It actually delivers sounds, which could resemble grunts or growls, from deep inside the stomach. Through interpretation of these sounds Generators make correct decisions for their life. Their job is to notice these assorted sounds and realize their importance as a response mechanism. The Generator strategy for living their life is to wait to respond.
Human Design Generator Authority Type
Pure Generators can have Sacral, Splenic, or Emotional authority. When the Solar Plexus (Emotional Center) is defined, Generators must honor the emotional clarity they gain over time, and ultimately be guided by it when it comes to making correct decisions.
When Generators have a defined Splenic center, it becomes their authority with intuition playing a critical part. Worth noting that due to the hierarchy of authority, the Sacral supersedes the Spleen.
Typical Characteristics of Generators
- Energy: Generators have a steady energy when they use their powers correctly, making them the doers, builders, and problem solvers who keep going. The Generator’s true power lies in its ability to respond to the environment around and from within it. When they respond correctly, Generators are the most energetically powerful types of Human Design.
- Productivity: Generators are often described as worker bees in Human Design because of their strong work ethic and sustainable energy. It’s often said they have an “On” switch, but not an “Off” one. Since Generators are the workers, they can sometimes become “slaves” if they do not listen to their Sacral Center. It’s of utmost importance that they follow their strategy and respond to the right opportunities.
- Passion: Generators are deeply enthusiastic about projects that are meaningful to them, and they gain enormous satisfaction from committing to such activities. When responding correctly, they have the feeling of an almost unendingly, satisfying energy at their command.
- Attraction: It’s in their design that Generators attract people and opportunities easily. Their aura is naturally magnetic and they draw others into their energy field. When Generators follow their curiosity and say “Yes” to things that fill them with joy, they pull even more opportunities toward them.
- Success: An important sign Generators should watch out for as an indication they are responding and operating correctly is the simultaneous harmony of everything around them. Things magically start happening or appearing in their life on their own, making the Generators seem “lucky”. The Human Design Generators living correctly are often viewed as highly successful.
- Recharge: Generators should fully use their Sacral energy, bringing it to a pleasant state of exhaustion, before going to bed each night. Depleting their energy reservoir before going down for the day ensures that a single night’s sleep allows them to fully regenerate.
Generators must remember to check with their Sacral Center before they consent to do anything. They should be aware of the cues around them, and avoid living on autopilot. There is a significant risk that a Generator can become a victim of the daily grind and commit to someone or something that does not really interest them or bring them fulfillment.
The simple but profound lesson for all Generators is to know from within to whom and to what they are going to commit themselves as there is no turning back without considerable frustration and inconvenience. All a Generator needs to do is respond correctly.